Thursday, April 17, 2014

Shop Feature: Hotsaus Designs





This week I decided to  feature a  new shop that just came in called Hotsaus Designs.  I have to say that I absolutely love  photography and  nature itself is amazing as well.   I personally  think the water picture above is my favorite.  But there are also other pictures that Ron has here that are very warm and inviting. Remember a  picture is worth a 1000 words right? And any Art o r new piece of art coming in the home can  bring  in  bright energy so take a look around  with this new shop that just opened on Etsy :)   Enjoy  reading more about Ron and his work here below.




1. How did you come up with the Name of your Shop?
People mispronounce my last name as Sauce, but it's pronounced as Saus, like House. So I kind of played on that with HotSaus.

2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique?
My shop primarily deals in photography, but I also dabble in hand made house hold items. I think that's where the unique spin comes in. Being able to buy a photograph and a picture frame from the same person has to be a unique thing.

3. What is your favorite item at the store and why?
I love the photograph I took on the Cooper River Bridge. I was 300ft or so above the water on the sidewalk, on an incredible summer night. The anchors in the photograph that support the road deck are the size of a small car. The whole bridge is just dialed up to 11.

4. What inspires create your products?
I just like taking pictures. I take some of my best shots and share them with everyone else via my shop.
Nature Photography Angel Oak Charleston SC Ancient Tree Wall Art Photo Photograph Picture

5. Where can we find you?
hotsausdesign.etsy.com
hotsausdesign.tumblr.com
facebook.com/hotsausdesign

7. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
Just keep at it, you will do great. Make sure all the basics are done, like policies, good descriptions, keywords, etc...


Andy Warhol Bridge & Roberto Clemente Bridges Landscape Photography Pittsburgh Photo Photograph Picture Fine Art

8. What is your Favorite Food?
I love salads, I seem to always get flack for it, but that's my go to meal.

10. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
Anywhere in North/South Carolina on the ocean. Being from Pittsburgh, we get some cold winters, being able to be by the water on a hot summer day makes up for all the cold winter nights here in Pittsburgh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts Here