Monday, July 30, 2012

Pick a Color, Any Color!







Did you know that you can pick  a different  color for your custom spell candles that I  make?   It's true! Don't  be afraid to substitute a color that  resonates with you better.  It's an  easy  substitution that  has  no  extra charge  to it. When making candles, I tend to work with a color chart  like the one I  have here.  But does it mean I always coordinated  with the color in the chart?  Nope.   That is why I  am letting you know to pick a color,  any color that feels  right to you.  For  example,  my love  candle is made in  with a pretty pink color. I tend to  visualize  Pink for
romance, beginnings of  a  love starting to  bloom or a gentle love coming their way.  But you don't have to have pink.  Pick red  if that is what color you associate with love.  All you need to do is order the  type of candle  you like to have at my shop  and  write me an email letting me know the prefer colors you want! I want you be able to connect with the situation better  so if it means to change the color of the wax,  just let me know I be happy to do it for you.   Remember candle magic can have  substitutions. Don't be mislead that it needs to be a certain way, its not true. What matters is that it connects with us. Let that color speak to you, because if it does, its most likely the  color that works best with you.

 If I don't have the color that you are looking for I can  always  see if I can obtain it  for you.  Right now I have the basic  colors on the chart. I don't have gold silver, and gray  but I do want to see how those colors work for me at a later date. You might  find it  surprising how I associate the colors later with it.  In the mean time , if  you  don't exactly know what color  to use either go with the color that I am suggesting or  go with White. White is very versatile and can be a substitute for any color. I use white a lot in all my work, I love the purity of the energy it gives me.

I have  included the color chart here as a reference guide   If you have any questions feel free to leave a  comment  or email me  for more info.  I am always here to help you manifest that positive in your life!   Many Blessings Everyone and have a great  week! :)


Color Associations
White Purification and cleaning on all levels, contact with the higher self and spiritual guides/helpers, aura healing, truth seeking, consecration, spiritual enlightenment, protection against negativity, breaking curses, exorcism, meditation, divination, inspiration, and clairvoyance. White can be used as a replacement for any other color.
Yellow Elemental Air. Trade, travel, knowledge, and magic. Vitality, change, progress, contact, communication, and trade. Confidence, joy, cheerfulness, learning, mental clarity, concentration, speaking, reading, writing, and visualization. Academics and Legal affairs. Psychic senses.
Gold Sun Deities, solar energies, and masculine energy. Abundant self confidence, creativity, perfection, monetary riches, success in investments, worldly power, magical power. Overcoming bad habits and addictions.
Orange Good luck and good fortune. Charm, kindness, encouragement, stimulation, optimism, success, abundance, prosperity, feast and celebration, achieving business goals, investments, success in legal matters.
Copper or
Bronze
Love goddesses, love, passion, positive relationships in love, friendship in business, career promotions, successful negotiations.
Red Elemental Fire, love, passion sexuality, war, courage willpower determination, speed, assertiveness, aggression, masculinity, independence, physical strength, sports, competition, conflict, health, sexual attraction and potency, fertility.
Pink Emotional love and healing, softness, tenderness, romance, caring, emotional nurturing, youth, peace, friendship, femininity.
Green Elemental Earth, Nature and fertility deities, Mother goddesses, fertility, growth, rejuvenation, recover, healing, harvest, abundance, prosperity, harmony, balance, peace, hope, home, plants and animals, finances, money.
Blue Elemental Water, truth and wisdom, peace and tranquility, calmness, justice, council, guidance, understanding and patience, loyalty, honor, sincerity, devotion, healing, femininity, prophetic dreams, protection during sleep, astral projection.
Purple Divination and prophecy, psychic abilities, counteracting negativity and "black" magic, reversing curses, psychic healing, psychic power, inspiration, meditation, spirituality, spiritual power, astral projection, the third eye.
Brown Elemental Earth, stability, grounding, conservation, protection of household/family/pets, healing animals, finding lost objects, buildings, material increase, making a relationship solid, to increase decisiveness and concentration, to attract help in financial crisis.
Gray Neutralizing negative influences, putting a halt to action.
Silver Moon goddesses, female energy, cycles, rebirth, reincarnation, healing of hormonal imbalances, emotional stability, neutralize or remove negativity, intuition, dreams, psychic abilities and psychic or magical workings.
Black Elemental Earth, deities of the underworld, repel and banish evil and negativity, protection, breaking free of bad habits and addictions, deep meditation, opens up deep unconscious levels.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for letting me know the comments were not working... I think its working now so you can leave your comments

    ReplyDelete

Share your Thoughts Here