This weeks shop feature is Tiny Tipis by Cory B. The shop specializes in making miniature teepees, canvas bags, dream catchers etc... So be sure to stop by to check out what this shop has to offer... I love the dream catchers actually so I would recommend them to people to have a peaceful sleep. Read more about the shop right below.
1. How did you come up with the Name of your Shop?
I started making my Tipis before I made anything else. When I didn't have room to make full size ones I started making miniatures and scale models. Tiny Tipis just seemed like a natural fit!
2. Tell us a little bit about your shop and what you think makes it unique?
No one else makes miniature tipis that are authentic. No one else makes Canvas Grocery Bags and Market Totes from the high quality canvas that I do. No one else makes custom organizers for customers from just a quick photo. I do canvas better than anyone out there and I'm not shy about saying it.
3. What is your favorite item at the store and why?
I love all my items but if I had to pick one favorite it would be my reusable bags. I have to slap my hand sometimes to keep from "giving" myself another one. I think I own 5 total now. They never break, they wash well, and they hold anything! I can't brag enough about them.
4. What inspires you to create your products?
The love of canvas. It's an odd obsession, I know. I just love the way it feels in my hands, how a new roll smells when it arrives at my door, and the way it looks as I feed it into my sewing machine. You could call it my happy place.
5. Where can we find you?
Lots of places!
Etsy Shop: www.TinyTipis.etsy.com
6. Do you have any coupons or discounts for us?
Yes! For 10% off purchases from my Etsy Shop use code GEN13CC at checkout.
7. What advice can you give for other sellers out there for their shop?
Set goals. Always review what works and what doesn't so you know what to keep doing and when to stop. Give it time, building a business takes time.
Now some fun facts about you
8. What is your Favorite Food?
Anything I make from one of Rachel Ray's cookbooks.
9. Describe us one positive event in your life in your life that you felt was a miracle to you or that you knew the Universe was there watching over you.
The birth of my son was the most amazing moment of my life. I had him at home with the help of my husband and a midwife. It was a moment that made me see how strong I am.
10. What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
I really like Hawaii but with as much as I hate planes I'll take a barbeque in my backyard over flying any day. A weekend snowboarding usually does me good though. :)