Thursday, October 4, 2012

Featured in October Treasury on Etsy



I'm  Excited to see that I got  featured in someone's Treasury for this month in October! It's inspiring to see my worked get displayed here and I believe its my  third landing on the  treasury page.   I love  it! The theme of this Treasure was Halloween Fun so  its about  getting ready for Halloween.  I also enjoy seeing other  creative artists being  features well.  Lovely  treasury Charlene  put together. Check out her shop on Etsy at JewelrybyChar



For those that are wondering which of the items that landed  in the  treasury, it  is  my little sample packs individually wrapped with different spell candles :)  I loved the little treat bags on the witch and ghost, its was too cute to pass up .  I still have  them up for sale so if you are making treat  bags  and need something unique  give them a  spell candle. Remember you can  mix and match candles. Instructions are included  with the candle so its a nice way to spread positive energy to the people you love most. Remember time flies and before you know it , Halloween will be  right around the corner! you can go here to make  a  purchase of these items Halloween Spell Sample Packs

Don't forget  that these items are only in for the season.  Once they are gone, you'll have to wait until next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts Here