Monday, August 13, 2012

Manifest The Positive In Your Candle


 Ever wonder how you can  manifest the  positive  in your candle?   Whenever you are doing  any  kind of candle magic, its important that your mind is   clear  of negativity. This is the  first step  that you should  concentrate on. If you aren't having a  good day,  then wait a bit until you feel good and positive  to light the  candle.  It is so important  that we  feel good about   our own self because when we don't  feel  good about ourselves  then it can be more difficult in putting that positive energy out there for  what we are trying to manifest in our life.  The number 1 rule of thumb is to make sure you are in a good mood here and have a positive mind set before beginning  your work.  Just so you know, any  form of negative thinking or feeling can give the slightest chance for the spell candle to be less effective.  The  reason for this is because the person casting the spell does  not believe nor have faith in what they are trying to manifest. Have faith in your spell work.  Believe in your intention. If you are being realistic with your intentions, it shouldn't  be difficult to have that positive thinking and feeling going on within yourself.



My candles  come with intentions. It's its important to tell me what  your intentions are so I can select the right herbs, oils and stones  for you.  Everyone  has different intentions and everyone wants different things. When you receive your candle from me,  it's important to  focus on your intention.  Either visualize your intention or say that  prayer before you light the candle.   I  tend to do  both.  For me,  I  visualize the intention and  then I rub the oil on to the candle.  When I am  rubbing the oil on the candle I continue to  visualize  myself  putting that energy into  the candle.  As I am  doing this step I also can feel  my energy run through the candle.  Once  I am done with this step I actually  do say a prayer out loud to myself as I  feel it intensifies  what I want  for it to manifest.


If you haven't brought my candles,  I really do encourage you to try them. I don't dress the  candles on the outside because I do  believe that  its important for the person using the candle to do  their own rubbing of the oil. There is no right or wrong way to  rub the oil  on to the candle. What matters is that you are feeling good about dressing the candle with the oil.  The more you are able to feel good about how you are perform your own candle magic , the more you are going to be able to feel that positive  lift  that comes  from the candles that I create.

Whether you are performing  my candles  or  doing your candle magic,  make sure you put that  intention out there in a positive way.  Doing  simply these steps can lead to having better success in manifesting what  you want to achieve in your life. Whatever  candle magic you decide to do, the key is to believe and have faith with the work you do.  You are the  power of your own magic.  Stay positive, trust and believe so the universe can help you with your manifestations!



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3961117/?claim=afnjex837em">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a